Tuesday 9 July 2013

Music Video shoot Etta Bond/TheRealRafRiley

Another Amazing opportunity got to dance in a my first video shoot! I always dreamed of being a bit of a Beyonce haha had my here was my chance! 😂 So I get to Shorditch Studios and in I come I see etta singing wow took a quick snap as I came in. The studio was great a old train tunnel everyone was friendly and welcoming I did not know what to expect really.I was sent straight into make up they got me drinks then took a look my outfit choices. The look they were going for was 80s Salt and Pepper vibe pretty cool I mean fetch" 😎 but was mega hot! Dancing in a leather jacket was sweaty! 😓  it looked awesome then once dressed I was called to dance OMG! My big moment arrived I hardly heard the song and was a bit nervous as all eyes were on me including the big stars they were cheering which gave me the confidence it felt good! luckily I'm a pretty good freestyler haha did my thing shock my booty and in one take they were happy and said saved the best till last I wanted to go again haha @EttaBond @therealrafriley @jemeryncole big thanks to the glam squad @SeanNolanHair @KomMakeUpArtist @LouizeWilliams @NaamantBrown #whatateam see the video here 
















No comments:

Post a Comment