Monday 1 July 2013

Beach for the stars - The Sun

I was thrilled when I got the opportunity to do this modelling swimwear was amazing the suit I had was Towie inspired by @lucy_meck, I also have met Lucy once she a stunner! ❤ Towie honoured to wear the version of her swimsuit it was From ASOS in a size 16 it fitted nicely stunned myself because I'm a size 18-20. I made friends with some beautiful  Plus Models @LillianLow @ArmaniSinclair also the crew were such fun to work with they made me feel at ease and ready to rock the swim suit!  @slapartistscouk thank you for doing my hair & make up today making me look fabulous loved it! #makeupartist. 
Feeling like a Bond girl I worked my fats the shoot was also included evening wear the dress I had was from @newlook there were 2 the first was great but see threw so had to change then wore a peach number with gold bow beaded details also necklace accessorising it was pretty" something I would not really tried but I'm trying new styles lately more colours too! loved it! 😂
 
can't wait to see the finished spread in the sun newspaper! Ooh its out today! I'm proud of my body and have confidence why not show it" I will be buying all the items especially the swimsuit perfect for My Holiday! 

@PlusModelAndrea @UglyModels @TheSunNewsPaper @photo_Stewart @slapartistscouk @TheSunNewspaper  @emmatarrant

Online Newspaper The Sun Link!



3 comments:

  1. @photo_stewart/Stewart Williams = loser

    ReplyDelete
  2. @photo_stewart/Stewart Williams = a creep...

    ReplyDelete