Monday 18 February 2013

Rocking ASOS @ Rock of Ages

I had a wonderful valentines day with my bf Rico at the Radission spa where we had loverly valentines theamed tea and I was totally spoilt thankyou baby x. we had planned to go see one of my fravioute films on the Theatre ROCK OF AGES !!!! AMAZINGLY FUNNY MUST SEE ... Simion Lipkin stole the show he was fantastic I had to tweet him :) because I have just used my friend of ASOS discount code I decided to wear my outfit of the black leggings size 20 even tho I was sized a 22 in asos  I found them still too baggy and would even go down to a 18 in the smaller range. The white and black check long hem top also with the oversized ASOS grey cardi it was very comfortable and warm without a jacket on a mild night in London, Overal the outfit was perfect for the occasion I teamed it with red lips and black wedge boots!http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Curve/ASOS-CURVE-Exclusive-Check-Top-With-Step-Hem/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2741357&WT.ac=rec_viewed













No comments:

Post a Comment