Monday 18 February 2013

Friend of ASOS Curve fit day : )

Got chosen to attend friend of ASOS Curve fit day where we got to try on some fabulous clothes. Also got a sneak peak of the new summer line ; ) I buy from ASOS Curve very often so was a dream come true also the modelling experience was great! The items I liked were the the stretch jeans and ,green dress also the blue maxi & summer dress was amazing! The tights were great fit also having longer legs they fit really well so will be purchasing some. All the other girls and bloggers were loverly we even went for a drink after and most of them have inspired me to start blogging I'm sure I will get better at it as I go along this being my first few posts wish me luck haha xoxo Andrea Also big thanks to ASOS curve for the goodie bag discount and helping me become a bigger better shopper lol posted are the items I purchased recently











No comments:

Post a Comment