Sunday 30 June 2013

July Update colthes psmodel Fresh Start

So not done a blog post in a while as I been Mega busy with a house move stressful. It's weird as I don't know anyone here so will need to start making friends I guess but I am closer to london now so that's even better. And not far from my home town either. I am excited as have a shoot for a National Newspaper this week for A Plus Range of Swimwear. Also some more shoots coming up later in the week I am preparing my clothes for holiday i'm off to Viva las Vegas 🍹for my bday whoop!can not wait to see the sites! And get some great photo opportunities 📷 So I have been shopping like a maniac for key summer items some from ASOS, Scarlet & Jo front leather leggings £15 sale at Evans, AXAParis and Primark Bargains as most have a sale on happy days Pics below I'm going for bight colours and prints ...





No comments:

Post a Comment